At the ‘Exponential Business Growth Strategies’ Event in London, on the 5th & 6th of October 2019, you will discover:
- How to automate, systemise and grow your business exponentially
- How to use power effectively in your business
- How the power of networking help your business
- How to respond to change instead of how to grow
- How to follow your dreams
- How To Become An Authority in Your Business
- How To Get High-End Clients
- How To Create Multiple Streams Of Income In Your Business
- How To Set And Accomplish Your Goals
- The Most Innovative Sales Techniques
- The Latest Marketing Strategy To Grow Your Business
- How To Overcome The Fear Of Public Speaking
- How To Expand Your Business With Public Speaking
- How To Enhance Your Personal Brand So You Can Charge More For Your Services
- How To Monetise Your Knowledge
What Makes Us Different Is That We Give More Value
- Yavuz Altun is an exponential business growth strategist. He will share how you too can transform your business from limited resources to unlimited possibilities.
- Lily Patrascu is a branding master. She will share how you too can enhance your branding and become an author with her hassle free Brand For Speakers program.
- Harry Sardinas is an empowerment, public speaking and leadership coach. He will share how you too can empower yourself to overcome your fear of speaking and become a confident international speaker.
- Armand Morin will share how to create a multi million pound business using the latest cutting edge marketing strategies such as creating multiple streams of income, ranking #1 in youtube, monetising webinars, becoming a bestselling author, creating a successful podcast.
What is Exponential Business Growth Strategies?
Exponential Business Growth Strategies is the most engaging experiential business event ever created which will enable you to expand your business, position yourself as an authority, monetize your knowledge and get high-end clients.
It is a 2 day transformational entrepreneurship and leadership weekend course in London – 9:30am to 6:30pm, on the 5th & 6th of October 2019